In 1 Ch. 12:32 the children of Issachar were commended for being men “that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do.” In Mat 16:3 Jesus denounced as hypocrites those who can look at the sky and tell the weather but do not “discern the signs of the times.”
As faithful Christians it is our obligation to discern the times we live in and be prepared for them. This has a very practical application, particularly for men with families for whom they are responsible. God has placed them in our care, and it is irresponsible not to discern the times and evaluate the dangers we face. More and more these days, people are not even prepared for a simple flat tire, not to mention an actual power outage. And what’s bizarre is how many people are oblivious to the fact that these things are bound to happen.
Don’t be one of them. Based on nearly a century of combined experience and training, we want to share our Top Ten Survival Tips, totally free and without any obligation whatsoever. To get your free Top Ten Survival Tips, just fill in the blanks in the sidebar on the right. Don’t worry, we’ll never share your information, you’ll be notified when we have important updates, and you can withdraw any time you like with no obligation of any kind, no questions asked. It will not cost you anything, ever. So go ahead and fill out the form in the sidebar and get your Top Ten Survival Tips now!
Here is just some of what you’ll learn when you receive your Top Ten Survival Tips:
- How to figure precisely how much emergency food (and what kind of food) and how much water to stock for your family.
- How to defend yourself and your loved ones from looters and panicky mobs.
- Your best choice of tools, clothing, and other emergency supplies.
- And most important, how to avoid the two most common mistakes people make when preparing their emergency plans.
It just makes sense to be prepared. Emergencies happen everywhere, every day. Consider:
- A massive earthquake destroys Chilean infrastructure and more than half a million homes. Looting follows.
- A winter storm cuts power to over a million homes in the northeastern United States.
- Hurricane Katrina destroys thousands of homes and leads to third-world chaos, looting, and violence.
- One hundred passengers are stranded overnight when a train in southern France gets stuck in heavy snow.
In all of those cases, the difference between striving and thriving is just some basic preparation, and we can help you. We are people from all walks of life who have spent their whole lives studying survival techniques and emergency preparedness; some of us have formal training, some are lifelong survival hobbyists. We are plumbers, lawyers, movie producers, soldiers, police officers, homemakers, computer programmers, some of us homeschool, some of us attend public schools, we’re democrats, republicans, libertarians….
In fact, about the only thing we all have in common is an interest in being prepared, on a daily basis, for those it-can’t-happen-to-me situations.
Oh, there is one other thing we have in common — we want to share our Top Ten Survival Tips, free and without any obligation of any kind. You wonder why it’s totally free? Because everyone benefits when we’re all prepared.
Just think about it. Imagine a day when a natural disaster destroys roads, homes, offices, factories, grocery stores, and power supplies. Two major consequences will follow:
- The unprepared will be a threat. All those who have not prepared will panic and start looting and rioting, and those who have prepared will be their targets. So the fewer unprepared people there are, the safer we all are.
- The unprepared won’t be able to help others. The innocent will suffer the most. Children, the elderly, and those injured in a catastrophe will need our help. If you’re unprepared, you’ll be one of those frantically trying to find food and shelter, and you won’t be thinking about anyone but yourself.
As you can see, self-reliance and emergency preparation helps not just yourself, but everyone else too. And a lack of preparation hurts not just you, but others as well. None of us lives in a vacuum.
That’s why we urge you to start preparing for everyday and not-so-everyday emergencies. And the first step is to get your Top Ten Survival Tips by filling in the simple form on the right. (Again, we promise never to share your information). And remember, our tips include how to avoid the two most common mistakes people make when preparing their emergency plans.
And because it’s so important for people to learn about these survival tips, we don’t want to keep them a secret. We actually encourage you to share them with your friends and family in person, in print, or even by email. Your personal recommendation is far more effective at helping people develop their survival skills than if we just publicly posted the information on the web. We only ask you (1) please do not charge anyone for the information and (2) please credit www.SurvivalNewsOnline.com as your source for the information. We’re just going to do this by the honor system, so we’ll trust you to comply with these two requests when you share what you’ve learned.
ONE LAST THING
One of our most important commitments is strengthening families, and the best way to build strong family bonds is to spend lots of quality time together. Survival skills are a terrific family-friendly hobby. It’s fun, it’s challenging, and the rewards go far beyond simply developing survival skills. Instead of wasting away in front of the TV or computer, you’ll be making memories with your kids.
And then, if and when the big crunch comes, they won’t be able to count on the police. They won’t be able to count on the military. But they will be able to count on their family. And that’s real social security.
So please, get your Totally Free Top Ten Survival Tips right now, and begin a lifelong journey you’ll never regret!