This is by no means a comprehensive list. There are many more out there, but these are a few that I check on a regular basis. I have a more extensive (but still not comprehensive) list here.
As a demographic, preppers and survivalists are even more diverse than the general population. Prioritizing these websites according to which ones you would find most interesting is impossible, so here they are in random order.
- Prepper Website — News aggregator, frequent updates, highly relevant headlines, straightforward navigation.
- American Preppers Network — Lots of categories. Includes a comprehensive forum about emergency preparedness.
- Survivalist Boards — The highest-ranked (to my knowledge) survival/preparedness discussion forum on the Internet.
- Survival Blog — The original. Don’t be put off by the clunky design; it features serious articles by the most knowledgeable people in this field.
- Natural News — This is the go-to site for self-reliance health/medical news and information. If you want straight-up health info uncontaminated by statist and regulatory biases, check out this site.
- Off Grid Survival — Great layout, tons of information and opinion pieces focusing on current events related to preparedness.
- Prepper Resources — Underrated, in my opinion. Content is highly practical and relevant to preppers. Clarity, style of writing, and analysis are far above the average you can find even in print. Put this one on your watch list, or better yet, subscribe to the RSS.
- Preparedness Advice Blog — “Slug-type” posts are concise. Useful for a quick info fix.
- Lew Rockwell — The premiere libertarian blog, and the alpha and omega of anyone’s de-indoctrination. Must-have news for preppers, since we need to know how to read the signs of the times. Covers everything from economics to pop culture. Features the best thinkers in the field.
- The Daily Reckoning — Politics, Economics, Current Events. Not the propagandized claptrap from ABCNBCCBSNPRCNNMSNBCPBS, but really useful, practical analysis that helps you understand the world. Common sense and clarity.
- Backdoor Survival — Down-homey, as it were, just what you think of when you say “blog.” The site is not very deep yet, but it’s growing. Keep your eye on it.
- The Suburban Prepper — Exactly what it sounds like.
Share your own recommendations in the comments.